2. Look at the transport services offered by the hotel where you will stay. Hotels commonly offer easy transport for visitors. Such transport services may be part of the accommodation package. A lot of tourists simply take advantage of the transportation offered by hotels for convenience. However, such transport services are often limited to airport pick-up and drop-off. Hence, you have to clarify the extent of the shuttle or car transport services offered by the hotel.
5. Look for trustworthy companies. Whether you are opting for car rental services or limo rentals, find a company that has a good reputation. The search may be tough if you are looking for a car or a limo rental company in a foreign country or city. Consider reading reviews about companies you find on the internet.
4. Do not go for pricey luxury cars. Unless you are a prominent personality, you can scratch off limos from the list of possible vehicles on your tour. They are too costly for average tourists and travelers, and many of them look much like cars running on the road. However, if you really want to look classy and make everyone wonder who you are, then no one can tell you to abandon the limo. Just make sure you have enough money to spend.
1. Choose the right transport service for you. If you can drive, you can rent a car, but you have to make sure that you are familiar with the driving regulations in your destination. Another option is to hire taxis. Consider booking taxis in advance to make sure of the cost. Some taxi drivers charge gullible tourists too high.
6. Phone the prospective company. Ask about the amount of deposit required. Also, ask if you can get the deposit back if you cancel your reservation. Another thing to ask about is the number of vehicles available and the conditions of the vehicles.
Incurable gamer. Devoted bacon maven. Beer fanatic. Entrepreneur. Web buff. Pop culture lover. Friendly internet fan. Coffee ninja.