Complete all these documentary requirements that will prove your identity and income to BDO after confirming your eligibility.
Applicants with existing credit cards.
- A photocopy of the front of the other credit card.
- You need the original statement of account (SOA) for the last two months of the existing credit card.
- A photocopy (front and back) of at least 1 valid ID that has your photo and signature and is signed/issued by an official authority. You can choose any of the following:
Licence to drive.
PRC (Professional Regulations Commission) ID.
NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) Clearance.
Clearance by the police.
The postal ID number.
Certification for the barangay.
A government service insurance card (GSIS E-Card).
SSS (Social Security System) Card.
A TIN ID is an identification number.
Certificate of Registration for aliens or Immigrant Certificate of Registration.
Ids issued by Government and its instrumentalities (such as Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)).
- Photocopy of the company’s latest BIR Form 2316, signed by an authorized representative of the company.
- ITR and W4 copies with BIR stamps for self-employed individuals.
Credit Cards are not necessary for applicants.
- Completed application for BDO credit cards.
- Proof of identification (not just for principal applicants, but also for supplementary applicants).
As a Filipino, you should:
ONE of the following photo-bearing IDs (front and back):
The SEC, IC, or BSP may ask for your company ID if your business is under their supervision.
A government-issued ID, such as a passport, Social Security card, etc. (see the previous section for a full list of acceptable IDs).
School ID, if you’re still a student and applying for a supplementary credit card.
Copy of employment contract or certificate.
Embassy letter (if an Embassy official).
You must submit the following valid documents: Valid VISA and work permit; Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR); Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR); ACR-I; valid passport with VISA or work permit with EO226.
- Income verification.
Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR stamp or BIR Form 2316 signed by the employer’s representative.
The latest payslip (full month); the original certificate of employment indicating the employee’s status, compensation package, and tenure.
Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with the BIR stamp.
Photocopies of the most recent audited financial statements.
Business name registration photocopy (DTI for sole proprietorship, SEC for partnership, or SEC for corporation).
(Optional) Copy of last three months’ bank statements.
Apply for the credit card at the BDO branch where you will submit the above requirements. If you come to the bank without complete documentation, your application will not be processed.