If you need to send money to GCash immediately and you only have access to a smartphone with internet, use the BDO Mobile Banking app.
Follow these steps to send money to GCash through BDO’s mobile app.
1. Launch the BDO Mobile App.
To log in, you must enter user ID and password (the same credentials you use to access BDO Online Banking).
2. Select “Send Money” from the home screen. Choose “To Another Local Bank” and then “GCash.”
3. Tap the Continue button after selecting “Proceed without a template”.
4. Identify yourself as the sender.
a. Choose “Credit to Another Bank.” as the transaction type.
b. The fund will be transferred from the account specified in the Transfer From field.
c. Transfer amount: Enter the transfer amount.
d. Select “GCash[GXI]” as the destination bank.
e. Type the 11-digit GCash-registered mobile number (without hyphens or spaces: 09XXXXXXXXXX).
5. Details about the recipient should be provided.
Name, first name, and middle initial
The mobile number (09XXXXXXXXX)
The transaction was carried out for the following purposes:
6. Enter a short description and name for this particular transaction under “Save Template.”
With this feature, you won’t have to type all the details again every time you transfer money to GCash.
Please review the information you provided. Tap the Confirm button when you’re finished.
7. The screen will display your transaction details. Review them to ensure they are accurate.
By tapping the Continue button, you can confirm your details.
8. This will be confirmed on the app’s screen.
Your successful transaction will be notified to you immediately via text message. Also, make sure you receive a confirmation email from BDO after transferring money to GCash.